- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Item No Longer Available
- Set Includes:
8" Omelette Pan
10" Omelette Pan
1.5-qt. Sauce Pan & cover
2.5-qt. Sauce Pan & cover
3-qt. Sauté Pan & cover
8-qt. Stock Pot & cover
- Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel’s heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon’s renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won’t chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it’s a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Item #: 1803780
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast, mirror polished stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Interior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. Exterior: Hand wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn spots on the exterior only, use Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser and a non-abrasive sponge or soft bristle brush
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric or Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
The only cookware in my kitchen.
I started my calphalon collection with the two-burner griddle and wok that were offered as Christmas hostess sets. I have since replaced all my cookware and utensils with Calphalon brand. Cooking with Calphalon is amazing; no additional oils or fat needed and clean-up is a breeze. The bronze colour of this set is very subtle, but different from the regular gray. After having solid lids, I find the glass lids more convenient to cook with. After a year of heavy use, all the pieces still look brand new.
- I recommend this product.
Great product, however, be aware that it is NOT bronze in color and you cannot purchase an additional 2.5qt sauce pan to go with the one that comes in the set.
- I recommend this product.
Overall, I like this set. But I would prefer if the 3 qt sauce pan were replaced by a larger one, such as the 4.5 qt.
I was a little disappointed when 2 of my pots had small rub marks of the exterior of them. I expected better packing (so this didn't happen) for the price paid. Love the nonstick so far.