|More Sizes: 3-qt.|
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 10-in. Omelette Pan
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Our Price: $189.95
- Special: $79.99
Item #334934 1800598 Model #1800598
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- Designed for exceptional durability and cooking versatility, Commercial Hard-Anodized Cookware brings back Calphalon's original hard-anodized surface. It is ideal for advanced techniques such as searing and deglazing, and will deliver a lifetime of performance with superb cooking results. The 3 Qt. Sauté Pan & Cover is perfect for preparing meats, vegetables, meat sauces and one-pan meals.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1800598
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Best pans I have owned!!!
I am a very experienced shopper and always seek out the best products. I have never been excited about a set of cooking pans before, but I love these hard anodized pans. They sear great and clean easily. I have fourteen of these hard anodized, and use them often. They still look new! Oh, the prices here are also the best!
- I recommend this product.
wish it had the old solid metal lid though to match the rest of my set :)
Weight vs. Performance
This pan is a little heavy for me, but it has two handles, so it works fine. It was important to me to have the product made in the USA. I have used it for different types of meals and am impressed. The pan heats evenly, food doesn't stick and the clean up was a breeze.
This pan is essential for making risotto. I had another 3 quart calphalon pan which was over 20 years old so I had to replace it.I searched for quite a while to find a 3 quart pan. Size matters.