|More Sizes: 5-qt.|
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 3-qt. Saute Pan
- Our Price: $159.95
Hurry, Only 13 In Stock!
Item #334941 1800597 Model #1800597
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Designed for exceptional durability and cooking versatility, Commercial Hard-Anodized Cookware brings back Calphalon's original hard-anodized surface. It is ideal for advanced techniques such as searing and deglazing, and will deliver a lifetime of performance with superb cooking results. The 3 Qt. Sauté Pan & Cover is perfect for preparing meats, vegetables, meat sauces and one-pan meals.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1800597
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Best pans I have owned!!!
I am a very experienced shopper and always seek out the best products. I have never been excited about a set of cooking pans before, but I love these hard anodized pans. They sear great and clean easily. I have fourteen of these hard anodized, and use them often. They still look new! Oh, the prices here are also the best!
- I recommend this product.
wish it had the old solid metal lid though to match the rest of my set :)
Weight vs. Performance
This pan is a little heavy for me, but it has two handles, so it works fine. It was important to me to have the product made in the USA. I have used it for different types of meals and am impressed. The pan heats evenly, food doesn't stick and the clean up was a breeze.
This pan is essential for making risotto. I had another 3 quart calphalon pan which was over 20 years old so I had to replace it.I searched for quite a while to find a 3 quart pan. Size matters.