- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 10-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon AccuCore 4-qt. Chef's Pan with Lid
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2-qt. Chef's Pan
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 3-qt. Chef's Pan
- Our Price: $109.95
Hurry, Only 1 In Stock!
Item #334906 1800596 Model #1800596
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Designed for exceptional durability and cooking versatility, Commercial Hard-Anodized Cookware brings back Calphalon's original hard-anodized surface. It is ideal for advanced techniques such as searing and deglazing, and will deliver a lifetime of performance with superb cooking results. The 3 Qt. Chef's Pan & Cover is perfect for preparing meats, vegetables, potoatoes, risotto and sauces.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1800596
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Very versatile pan
This is by far the best versatile pan I have ever used. I use it to sear, saute, fry, cook pasta/rice, make sauce/curry/soup/stew and I even baked corn bread in it. I have very limited kitchen cabinet space, so I use minimum number of pots and pans. I live on this chefs pan, a griddle and a saucepan with a steamer basket that opens like a flower. I love this pan for its versatality, design, superior construction, and overall durability of the pan but the non-stick coating on it is not that great.
- I recommend this product.
Change in product construction
Yes, the bowl of the pan is terrific. Probably the best for melting chocolate you could find anywhere. But the company changed the handle to something thin, with a narrow molded backbone. My first 3-qt chef's pan had a wide, easily gripped handle. Looks like they are conserving metal in shipping this new handle. This handle is not a joy to hold; detracts from the cooking experience. Because the handle is so narrow, the weight of the pan feels like it is resting directly on my bones. Send it back to the engineers.