- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 8-in. Cake Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 8x8-in. Cake Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- The ultimate in versatility --these pans are a must have for family dinners and pot lucks. The 12X7 and 9X13 are ideal for roasting meats, baking party-sized cakes, or serving up a hearty helping of lasagna. The square cake pan is perfect for thick, chewy brownies or coffee cakes. With Calphalon's heavy-duty construction, this pan will last a lifetime.
Our exclusive nonstick coating will ensure that whatever you bake will come out beautifully and your pan will wash up like a dream. The pans are also dishwasher safe--making clean up even easier!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Folded corner design produces precise baked goods
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW3208
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This pan is just what I needed. My old cake pan was worn out and I replaced it with a 2 piece angel food pan that leaked. This one is perfect!
MY THREE LAYER (USING 3 SQUARE CAKE PANS) WAS UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL.
One piece tube pan (10 inch )
I ordered this one for a gift since I already have one just like it so I didn't need to check on reviews . I have been well pleased in using the one I have for the sour cream pound cake receipe that was handed down from my Mother. IT WAS A GIFT GIVEN TO ME LAST YEAR AND I LOVE USING IT FOR MY POUND CAKES. Very nice pan and would absolutly order again. I have no complaints except wasting the money in having to return the 1st one that came since it was a 2 piece (see my earlier review on that one) (LOST SHIPPING ON 1ST ONE AND AGAIN ON RETURNING IT )-------(SEE MY EARLIER REVIEW) WOULD HAVE HELPED ME ( THE 1ST TIME ) IF YOU HAD ADDED "ONE PIECE" OR "2 PIECE" ALONG WITH ABOVE DESCRIPTION. Look forward to shopping with you again when needed. Thank you
Very nice cooking/baking pan. Have baked a cake already and it turn out beautiful. The cake was evenly cook all over and through.