- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Signature 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 24-c. Mini Muffin Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- There’s no sweeter way to start the day! With the specially-formulated nonstick finish of our muffin pans, every tasty, fruity morsel pops out clean.
Colors affect baking performance because they conduct heat differently. That’s why our muffin pans feature a medium grey color which gives baked goods a golden brown color while protecting them against overbrowning. Sturdy, steel-reinforced rolled rims enable these pans to maintain their shape. Thanks to Calphalon's reinforced nonstick coating, finished cupcakes and muffins slide out effortlessly and clean-up is fast and easy. The pans are also dishwasher safe--making clean up even easier!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Offers a wide assortment of traditional shapes
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW5024
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Oversized pan not actually oversized
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the pan in general, but it is not as described at the Calphalon store. I wanted to replace my old, worn out jumbo muffin pan so I looked to Calphalon, a brand I really like, to provide the replacement. When the pan arrived, it was no where near the size of my old jumbo muffin pan. I compared it to a standard cupcake pan and the cups were a tad deeper, but not any wider. Standard paper cupcake cups fit perfectly inside. If you are looking for a six cup standard muffin pan, I'm sure this will work great. However, it won't make jumbo or oversized muffins. To be fair, Calphalon was fantastic about refunding the price of the pan. Just beware if you are actually shopping for a large pan.
This muffin pan is excellent. It is nice to be able to bake 24 muffins at once for my large family. The muffins cooked evenly and clean up was a breeze.
Mini Muffins Galore
This is a great product. The muffins came out easily, were done just right, and of uniform size. I would definitely recommend this pan....plus you make 24 at a time so it doesn't take all day. Course if you had two of these pans it would be even better.
I've had two mini muffin pans before this one. They both let me down by either burning or undercooking. This pan provides such even heating that the muffins don't overcook or undercook when I follow my family's tried and true recipes. Well worth the investment.