- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 12-c. Dessert Bar Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Create charming single-serving desserts with our unique divided bar pan. Miniature cakes, fruit bars, even tiny cheesecakes are a breeze to bake and serve, thanks to the pan’s high-performance nonstick interior. Combine the sweet little gems with miniature pastries and petit fours for a fabulous dessert buffet. Small is beautiful!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Great for brownies, blondies, mini-cakes, and lemon bars
- Offers a wide assortment of traditional shapes
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW7012
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Very nice bakeware
I did not even coat the pan with any oil or butter or pam, still the brownies were very nicely done and came out without sticking. Absolutely like this one. Also very easy to clean like all other Calphalon bakewares.
- I recommend this product.
Classic Nonstick Bakeware Dessert Bar Pan
I just used this for the first time. I used a Betty Crocker brownie mix - Sugar Free. The brownies did not stick. I used a very thin metal utensil to lift them out. If you use something thick, of course, you can't get them out without crumbling them. These brownies did not stick to the surface. We used olive oil to coat each well with a tiny bit of real butter. I love how the brownies look - professional. Yeah! I do want to know if someone has tried two boxes of mix - and how they came out. Using one box of mix, the brownies were too thin. But that is not the fault of the pan.
- I recommend this product.
definately not worth using
This pan is not worth using. I recieved it as a gift for christmas, and I have tried to use it twice. I have several other calphalon pans, they are beautiful! This one however doesn't do what its supposed to. Your blondies, and brownies are completely stuck in them, and they are ruined by trying to carve them out. I used my wiltons flour spray the first time, and crisco the second. I am great at baking, and my husband thought this pan would be a nice treat for me, he was completely wrong. Too bad, because the concept is a good idea.
- I do not recommend this product.