- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Bakeware 10-in. Tart Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Whether baking up a berry tart for a picnic of creating a scrumptious quiche for a brunch, the Calphalon Classic tart pan will help create beautiful baked goods that are surprisingly easy to make.
Our tart pan features a loose bottom which makes it easy to serve your beautiful creation. Our reinforced nonstick surface means sticky fillings release easily, and your moist or delicate crusts slide off the pan in one perfect piece. Calphalon Classic bakeware is dishwasher safe too, so clean-up is a piece of cake!
- Classic quality construction and advanced features for reliably spectacular results.
- Aluminized steel construction resists rusting
- Classic design for expert results
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- Offers a wide assortment of traditional shapes
- Professional grade construction ensures a lifetime of performance
- Reinforced nonstick is Calphalon's most durable nonstick ever
- Item #: BW3510
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I love this pan! Bakes evenly and looks beautiful!
Great tart pan
I had previously ordered one of the Scandicraft tart pans from Cooking.com. When that one arrived, the sides were twisted and bent. I tried to fit it back into shape but when I baked my first tart, the filling leaked. The feel of that pan was very flimsy and the tart edges were sharp.
So I went back and bought this one from Calphalon. What a difference! The Calphalon pan has some heft to it. It is easy to spread the dough throughout, and the tarts I've made have turned out wonderfully. The pan is easy to clean and just feels solid - like it will last for years.