- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4-pc. Skillet Set with Lids
- Calphalon Contemporary 2-pc. Glass Lid Set
Calphalon One Infused Anodized 8 Piece Set
- Item No Longer Available
- The smooth metal surface of Calphalon One Infused Anodized cookware delivers superior results when searing and browning.
- Deglazes beautifully.
- Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
- Handles stay comfortably cool during stovetop cooking.
- Heavy-gauge, highly conductive Calphalon One Infused Anodized sears food quickly and evenly.
- Hot, soapy water and a dish cloth --that's generally all you need to keep Calphalon One sparkling clean. The infused anodized cooking surface releases food as easily during clean-up as it does while you cook.
- Infused with an advanced release polymer, the Calphalon One cooking surface not only sears food perfectly - it also lets you control when foods release from the bottom of the pan.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: DR8A
- Cover: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Handle: Stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I've been using this set everyday for five years, and yes, meat and such will stick. However, like stainless steel, the pans will release the food when it's cooked. The mess left behind in a pan comes off easily if you let the pan cool, fill it with water and some liquid dish soap, then let it set for a while. Most everything in the pan will come off with just a dish clothe. What doesn't can be easily removed with a green Scotch bright and some Barkeeper's Friend.
The pans heat evenly and quickly, more so than stainless steel and not as quickly as pure copper. Because of the quick heat transfer, you must turn down the heat and cook everything at a lower setting than you're used to unless you're used to cooking with copper.
- I recommend this product.
Both of my pans from this set stick to the food pretty bad. Unable to get food with warm water and cloth, therefore I am NOT able to use either of them. Pretty disappointed of this product
- I do not recommend this product.
My husband and I bought this cookware as a Christmas gift to each other and although I've only used a few pieces, I love it. The clean up was a snap and the food did not stick.
Can't Pick A Favorite Pot or Pan
After 25 years of marriage I finally have the pots and pans of my dreams! We had been looking for several years, but never found anything that we absolutely loved except for the Calphalon One Infused Anodized pots and pans, the quality was exceptional but unfortunately it wasn't in our budget, until we found them on sale with too good of an offer to pass up! My husband and I were both thrilled to pass on his mother's old stainless steel pots to our college age children. Literally, every time I pull out a pot or pan to use, I say to myself and sometimes out loud, "I love these pots and pans!"
- I recommend this product.