|More Sizes: 10-in., 12-in.|
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Double Boiler
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-qt. Multi-Pot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 10" Everyday Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Calphalon’s everyday pan is a great all-around performer, moving gracefully from stove top to oven to table. Gently sloped sides and a wide, flat bottom lend versatility. Two looped handles are easy to grasp, even with oven mitts!
- Chefs with taste for all things modern have a new line of cookware to call their own: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless.
- Beautiful, Brushed Stainless Exterior.
- Dishwasher Safe. Fast, easy clean-up.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Sleek Curved Vessel. Unique design complements your kitchen.
- Stay-Cool Handles. Comfortable through hours of stovetop cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers. For see through convenience and beautiful presentation.
- Tri-Ply Performance. Full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Item #: LR1380P
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This pan is everything you expect from Calphalon, beauty, performance and quality. I have many pieces of Calphalon Contemporary and love each and every one. Thank you for these outstanding products.
- I recommend this product.
Nice looking, awkward design
I bought this as a gift and when visiting noticed that while it certainly functions well, there is a drawback which the designers overlooked: storing the lid. I had assumed (who doesn't?) that the lid and its handle would simply reverse into the pan so that the set could be kept together for storage on a shelf or in a drawer and possibly receive another item on top. Wrong. The handle is too deep to make this an option and it is clumsy. Most of us do NOT have the perfect kitchen and therefore have to double up on storage real estate. This design now becomes a nuisance. Please take note, designers -- you goofed...
- I recommend this product.