- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon 4 qt. Digital Slow Cooker
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 10" Stir Fry
- Item No Longer Available
- Perfect for creating crisp, healthy vegetable and meat stir frys.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for even heating
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Stay-cool handles
- The perfect choice for today's kitchen, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines contemporary design with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability.
- Item #: JR165P
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Great pan?( ´?`)?
I love this pan. I use everyday. The pan can be a quick and easy dish to me helps. Also customer service is very nice. I was best choice.
Perfect size for 2
I have a very large wok and most of the time I do not pull it out to do my stir-frys because it is so large. Now I have a smaller one and I truly cant wait to do my next stir-fry. I have not as of this writing used it but I am very familar with Calphalon products and I am sure that the quality is just as equal. Debbie D. Hanford, CA
More practical than my Chinese wok
I have used a large Chinese iron wok for years. But the weight made it more and more difficult to use. The single handle and the lighter weight is making all the difference in my working with the wok. I can handle it with one hand while stir-frying with the other. And pouring out the contents is neater now.
just love it, it fits my range(mean the heating circle or the burner)