- Calphalon Classic Nonstick Roaster
Calphalon 2-qt. Teakettle
- Our Price: $44.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 1 In Stock!
Item #299031 1769521 Model #1769521
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- This beautifully designed tea kettle has a brushed stainless steel exterior and interior with full 2 quart capacity. It features an easy-to-use spout level for total control and a comfortable, ergonomic stay-cool handle. A pleasant, loud whistle blows as soon as your water begins to boil. The large cover handle and opening makes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Pot racks and other stylish, yet functional accessories for your kitchen.
- Easy to fill and clean
- Easy-to-use spout lever
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle
- Loud, pleasant whistle
- Item #: 1769521
- Handle: Stay-cool handle
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Whistling Tea Kettle that does not whistle
It's a very nice looking tea kettle.
But they obviously don't whistle very much in China. Our teapot never alerts us as to when the water is ready to be poured. It's frustrating because the unit was clearly marked with the whistle alert.
- I do not recommend this product.
I love the teakettle. I had one that I bought about 5 years ago, not a Calphalon, and it paled in comparison to yours.
I have calphalon products and I love them! They are the best made in the industry and I'm proud to own such a high quality product! Many thanks to all the hard working people that produce this outstanding product!
I am glad that I purchased this kettle. It is very durable, and it keeps the water warm for at least 20 minutes after boiling. Although the kettle is stainless steal, it is not a good idea to leave water in it because the minerals from the water will deposit on the inside of the kettle.
- I recommend this product.