- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon 24-c. Mini Muffin Pan
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet & Brownie Combo Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 6-pc. Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9-pc. Mini Bakeware Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $64.99
- Our Price: $49.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 17 In Stock!
Item #585756 585756 Model #585756
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Set Includes:
4-pc. Mini Pizza Pan Set
4-pc. Mini Pie Pan Set
24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Make mini pies, cupcakes, muffins and pizzas with our exclusive Mini Bakeware Set. Mini sizes are great for on-the-go snacks or after-school treats. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware has interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 585756
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden